MHBA is pleased to announce that the "Oasis on 54th" home by EcoCraft is our Home of the Month for November.
Oasis on 54th is a modern take on the traditional urban townhouse. Vertically oriented with four spacious light filled stories, featuring soaring 20’ ceilings and private terraces on every floor. The iconic design creates a perfect blend of energy performance and environmental sustainability. With 80% energy savings over conventional construction, Oasis on 54th showcases the pinnacle of building science and technology. Featuring a thoughtfully designed building envelope with continuous air, moisture and thermal barriers, this passive home will provide health, happiness, and comfort for generations to come.
• 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms
• Private Garden, Teak Roof Decks, Patio, and Optional Green Roof
• Reclaimed Charred Wood Siding, Concrete Wall Panel, Anodized Aluminum
• Fresh Air Ventilation, No VOC Paint, FSC Flooring, Sustainable Drywall
• Solarium with 20’ Window Wall, Floating Stair, Skylights, Local Artist
• European Frameless Cabinets, Chef’s Island, Wood Accent Ceiling
• Aluminum Clad Triple Pane Windows, 12” Walls, LED Lighting, Efficient Mechanicals
Modular Home Builders Association
285 Hydraulic Ridge Road, Suite 6
Charlottesville, Virginia 22901 USA