MHBA is pleased to announce that the “Otter Creek” model home by Ritz Craft is our Home of the Month for September.
At just under 1900 square feet, the Otter Creek Ranch provides a dramatic vaulted living room, gourmet kitchen and large dining area in an open concept, ranch plan. The three bedroom/two bath layout includes a spacious master suite with a large walk-in closet and a beautifully appointed master bath including large, twin vanity and contemporary style tub and shower.
This split-bedroom plan features two nicely sized secondary bedrooms that are just steps away from the hall bath and large adjacent laundry room with custom cabinetry. The Otter Creek is the perfect plan for those seeking a single-level plan with high-end features and a bright, airy volume-ceiling area.
The Otter Creek Ranch as displayed at Ritz-Craft Custom Homes of MI features the following custom features:
• Custom kitchen cabinetry featuring a built-in microwave, tall wall cabinets, industrial-style open shelving and solid surface countertops
• Shiplap ceiling planking with faux beams in the Living Room vaulted ceiling
• Floating utility room storage cabinetry
• Custom storage features in the master closet
• Full tile "Mini-Infinity" walk-in shower with glass panels
• Black windows and exterior doors
Contact Ritz Craft
Modular Home Builders Association
285 Hydraulic Ridge Road, Suite 6
Charlottesville, Virginia 22901 USA